BELONGING BEGINS WITH US!
Be our guest at Y locations during Welcoming Week, Sept. 11-15 to celebrate what unites us.
We know communities are stronger and more cohesive when people from all backgrounds have the opportunity to get to know one another and work side by side to advance the common good. Welcoming Week is a national celebration that brings together newcomer immigrants and U.S.-born residents at community-based events to promote cross-cultural understanding and raise awareness of the benefits of welcoming everyone!
Read our press release.
The event is an opportunity for neighbors—both immigrants and U.S.-born residents—to get to know one another and celebrate what unites people as a community. Join us for:
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services
- Cultural Arts, Crafts & Pot-Luck
- Story-telling & Performances for All Ages
- Mental Health for BIPOC Populations
- Spanish-Speaking Referral & Resources
- A special announcement of our JEDI commitment
View the calendar below for special events open to all at YMCA locations.