- Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring Program A national YMCA program to help adults with hypertension lower and manage their blood pressure. The four-month program focuses on regulated home self-monitoring of one’s blood pressure using proper measuring techniques, individualized support and nutrition education for better blood pressure management.
- Pedaling for Parkinson’s Join the Y for improved well-being after Parkinson’s diagnosis. Free for Y Members, Pedaling For Parkinson’s helps PD patients develop and maintain healthy lifestyles through fitness, education and wellness activities in a group setting.
- LIVESTRONG Cancer Support Our Red Bank Family YMCA offers the Y’s national LIVESTRONG program for cancer survivors including anyone who has had surgery, chemo or radiation related to cancer.
- Diabetes Prevention Take control of your good health with the Diabetes Prevention Program at The YMCA of Greater Monmouth County
- Substance Abuse Prevention This new initiative is designed to encourage and support parents in having meaningful and effective conversations with their children to prevent drug use.
Prevention & Careadmin2019-08-30T10:37:06-04:00