To put Christian principals into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
At the Y, strengthening community is our cause. We believe that lasting personal and social change can only come about when we all work together to invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors. That’s why we focus our work in three areas: youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
- We believe that when we devote our full strength to the Y’s mission and cause, work in partnership with others, and build on our history of innovation, we can address the most pressing issues of our time unlike any other organization.
- We believe all people have potential. We believe active and connected families make for active and connected communities.
- We believe in a holistic approach to development, promoting healthy spirit, mind, and body.
- We believe that in a diverse world, we are stronger when we are inclusive and our doors are open to all.
- We believe in honoring our mission, living our cause, acting in accordance with our values, and placing the greater good above self.
We are eager for your feedback and comments regarding the information that has been provided for your benefit. It is your Y’s way of increasing communication among our members and participants and to the community at large.
The YMCA of Western Monmouth County is a mission driven, value based, non-profit organization that has served the communities of Western Monmouth County for over 120 years. Our doors are open to all community members who wish to take advantage of the varied selection of programs and services available to them. The YMCA is governed by a Board of Directors; volunteers who reflect a wide variety of our community members. Together, these individuals develop policies and procedures for the staff to implement. We are a unique organization and through our “Y Cares Program” are able to offer programs and services at reduced rates to all the members of our community regardless of their financial status.
The YMCA of Western Monmouth County is comprised of five branches throughout our service area: Freehold YMCA, Freehold Borough YMCA Community Center, Camp Topanemus, Hightstown–East Windsor YMCA and Old Bridge YMCA. We also operate Outreach Programs, After-School Care Programs, and Senior Programs utilizing schools, senior living facilities and other community venues throughout Monmouth, Ocean and Mercer Counties.
Again, welcome and thank you for visiting our site. Please take a moment to review all the different opportunities that are available through the YMCA of Western Monmouth County.