Meet our new, free YMCA Mobile Fitness App!
This updated YMCA of Greater Monmouth County App gives you quick access to all your schedules, latest news and alerts, plus enhancements that connect you to a healthier lifestyle from the palm of your hand.
- View schedules and receive notifications, facility updates, and alerts
- Fast, touchless scan into all Y branches
- View all group exercise classes by branch, type or instructor
- Reserve your spot when required in a group fitness class, lap pool lane or court
- Track your workouts and progress toward goals
- Participate in fun, fitness challenges with others
- Learn about personal training to level up your fitness
Follow these simple steps to set up the new YMCA Mobile Fitness App:
- Search “YMCA of Greater Monmouth County” and download from iTunes for iPhone or Google Play for Android.
- Ensure you have an email associated with your YMCA member profile. If you don’t have an email associated with your member profile or are unsure, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open the App and sign in with your email address and password. If you can’t remember your password, click Forgot Password? and select an option to receive a link to reset your password. If you need assistance, contact email@example.com.
- Set notification and location preferences.
- If you were using the previous YMCA App, uninstall that version. Even though you will need to download a new App, the schedules, features and functions available in the App today will not be affected. Our old app will be available in app stores for a short time, so be sure to update soon.
Download our Step by Step Guide to our new mobile app!
You are now ready to explore our new YMCA Mobile Fitness App experience! Remember to invite your friends, create fun challenges, and track your progress.