Because we know that healthy lifestyles are achieved through nurturing mind, body and spirit, well-being and fitness at the Y is so much more than just working out. Beyond fitness facilities, we offer a variety of programs that support physical, intellectual and spiritual strength.
Our adult exercise classes and sports programs promote fitness and well-being while fostering community. Make new friends, increase your self-confidence and improve your spiritual, mental and physical health. There are many programs and services offered at the Y each day to help all our community members learn, grow and thrive in their own unique way.
Whether you want to improve your swim strokes, enroll in a group fitness class, try your hand at pottery, need personal counseling or a health/wellness coach, the Y provides a perfect opportunity to be active, social and reconnect. With an emphasis on a balanced spirit, mind and body, the Y offers many programs to fit your needs.
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification
- Fitness We offer classes for all ages, all levels and all interests. From low-impact exercise and chair classes, stretching and strength training to indoor cycling, water exercise, and yoga, you’ll find a group class that’s fun, supportive and keeps you moving.
- Personal Training The YMCA of Greater Monmouth County offers Personal Training to get you into the shape you've always wanted. Our "Personal Fitness Coaches" are certified and ready to work with you. Includes a complete Fitness Evaluation to determine the best program to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Adult Sports YMCA Adult Sports programs are your ticket to staying active and having fun. No matter your sport, you definitely want to get in on this action! Sports programs offer fun ways to stay active, get fit, and explore new hobbies. Whether you are a seasoned athlete or just looking to explore a new hobby, we have something for you!
- Adult Swimming The YMCA offers aquatics exercise classes and instructional swim programs for adults. Class size is determined by both safety factors and age of participants and is closely monitored to ensure safety. Private lessons offer swimmers the opportunity to work one-on-one with our excellent instructors.
- Health & Wellness
- Active Older Adults We offer a number of health and low impact aerobics classes at the Red Bank Family YMCA geared to cater to active older adults. Join us in your mission to keep active, meet new friends and learn new things!