October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. Knowledge and early detection saves lives. Visit National Breast Cancer Awareness for more information about health screenings and additional resources.
We are hosting an information session via Zoom about positions in our Family Care program. We are looking for Parent Coaches and Youth Mentors to work with children and families throughout the community. Call 732.497.3811 or email email@example.com for more information.
Visit with licensed insurance agent, James Fullowan, in our lobby to learn more about United Healthcare’s Medicare supplementary insurance plan.
Book Club: Expand Your Mind
The Bayshore Family Success Center hosts a monthly book club on the last Thursday of every month at 6:30 p.m. to discuss our book of the month. All are welcome to join us for a lively discussion. This month we will be meeting on ZOOM.
📖 February’s Book is “The Last Flight” by Julie Clark
Explore Our Past Reads
- January: ““Heartburn” by Nora Ephram
- February: “The Family Upstairs” by Lisa Jewell
- March: “The Last Time I Saw You” by Liv Constantine
- April “The Silent Patient” by Alex Michaelides
- May “Little Fires Everywhere” by Celeste Ng
- June “Class Mom” by Laurie Gelman
- July “The Lying Game” by Ruth Ware
- August “The Last Letter” by Rebecca Yarros
- Setpember “The Tenant” by Katrine Engberg
- October’s Book “The Engineer’s Wife” by Tracey Enerson Wood
- November’s Book is “Anxious People” byFredrik Backman
- December’s Book is “The Guest List” by Lucy Foley
- January: “Behold the Dreamers” by Imbolo Mbue
- February: “Devil in the White City” by Erik Larson
- March: “Crazy Rich Asians” by Kevin Kwan
- April: “The Art of Racing in the Rain” by Garth Stein
- May: “The Fall of Marigolds” by Susan Meissner
- June: “Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine” by Gail Honeyman
- July: “Color of Water” by James McBride
- August: “The Alice Network” by Kate Quin
- September: “All the Ugly and Wonderful Things” by Bryn Greenwood
- October: “The Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace” by Jeff Hobbs
- November: “Hillbily Elegy” by JD Vance
- December: “The All Girl Filling Station’s Last Reunion” by Fannie Flag