470 East Freehold Road
Freehold, NJ 07728
Contact: 732.462.0464 ext. 154
Just the right amount of swimming and sports for your child in a safe, nurturing environment where we incorporate our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility into all that we do. Your child will learn new skills, develop lasting friendships — and most of all, have fun!
- Daily Swim Instruction
- Recreational Swim
- Sports Instruction: Lacrosse, Kickball, Soccer, Basketball, Karate and more!
- Gaga Pit
- Special Events
- Weekly Trips
We offer up to 10 weeks with flexible days for children ages 4-15 years old. Extended care and lunch options are available. Our Summer Camp Program consists of daily swim instruction and recreational swim, sports instruction, trips, special events, games, and much more.
- Lunch w/sandwich, snack and water: $6.00 per day
The program is available for children ages 14-15 and runs for 10 weeks starting June 25th through August 31st. Highlights of this program include RedWoods Training, First aid, Aquatics Safety, Day Camp Safety, and Hands-On experience with younger groups.
What To Bring
- (2) Bathing suits
- Lunch (afternoon snack provided)
- Sunscreen (please apply before camp)
- Sneakers (can have sandals but must have sneakers as well)
- Water bottle
What Not To Bring
- Electronic devices (Game boy, cell phone, etc.)
- Trading cards