Sat & Sun: 12-6pm
July 4: 12-6pm
AUGUST 27 – SEPTEMBER 3
7-9am 6 Adult lanes | 9am-12pm 2 Adult lanes | 12-7pm Open swim
Sat, Sun & Labor Day: 12-6pm
**Snack Bar is closed.**
Drink and snack vending machines available in the swim club building. Visitors are welcome to bring coolers with their own food and beverages. NO GLASS OR ALCOHOL PERMITTED.
Every summer has a story. Write yours at the Y!
Join us this summer at our beautiful outdoor swim club. Swim, lounge around by the pool, enjoy a trip to the snack bar, pack a picnic lunch, participate in special events or just hang around with family and friends. There is so much happening this year at the Freehold Y Swim Club!
Swim Club membership is FREE for Freehold and Old Bridge YMCA full facility members. All members required to sign in and show membership card upon arrival. For further information, call (732) 462-0464.
AMENITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Adult & Kiddie Swimming Pools
- Double Slide in Main Pool
- Frog Slide in Kiddie Pool – Zero Depth Entry
- Adult Lap Swim
- Covered Pavilion
- Lounge Chairs
- Picnic Table Area
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Children’s Programming
- Grandparent’s Day – Every Monday
- Bring a Friend – Every Tuesday
- Mon-Fri: 2 lap lanes, 1 youth lap lane, 12-5pm
Sat & Sun: youth lap lane 12-6pm
Sharks Summer Swim Team
June through July
$120 per swimmer
- Meets are Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings
- All practices are held in our Swim Club
- All swimmers must be facility members for June and July