41 Center Street
Freehold, NJ 07728
Contact: Mel O’Neal
We understand what a challenge it can be to raise a family today. You can be confident that the Y will provide a safe, quality, affordable summer camp program. We incorporate our core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility into all that we do. Your child will learn new skills, develop lasting friendships—and most of all, have fun!
We offer special theme weeks, exciting trips, instructional and recreational swim, music, arts and crafts and special guest visitors over nine fun-filled weeks of summer camp at one affordable, low price!
- Special Theme Weeks
- Exciting Trips
- Instructional Swim
- Recreational Swim
- Arts & Crafts
- Special Guests
- Talent Show
A Summer Of Fun, A Lifetime of Memories
- Program Fees: 9 Weeks Per Child
- Ages 5-9 years (Resident) $395
- Ages 5-9 years (Non-Resident) $875
- Ages 10-13 Teen Travel Camp (Resident) $555
- Ages 10-13 Teen Travel Camp (Non-Resident) $1,155
- Includes t-shirt, trips & swim lessons
- 7:30-9am and 3-6pm
- $50/week (Resident)
- $70/week (Non-Resident) — Per child, must be paid prior to camp.
- The extended day fee is in addition to the program fee.
- Parents must sign child in and out.
- No child under 10 will be permitted to walk home.