470 East Freehold Road
Freehold, NJ 07728
NEW! Leadership Training Program
The program will run through our Swim Multi-Sport Camp and is available for children ages 14-15. The program runs for 11 weeks starting June 19th through September 1st. Highlights of this program include RedWoods Training, First aid, Aquatics Safety, Day Camp Safety, and Hands-On experience with younger groups.
Just the right amount of swimming and sports for your child in a safe, nurturing environment where we incorporate our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility into all that we do. Your child will learn new skills, develop lasting friendships — and most of all, have fun!
- Daily Swim Instruction
- Recreational Swim
- Sports Instruction: Lacrosse, Kickball, Soccer, Basketball, Karate and more!
- Gaga Pit
- Special Events
- Weekly Trips
We offer up to 11 weeks with flexible days for children ages 6-15 years old. Extended care and lunch options are available. Our Summer Camp Program consists of daily swim instruction and recreational swim, sports instruction, trips, special events, games, and much more.
- 2017 Prices
- Lunch w/sandwich, snack and water: $6.00 per day
What To Bring
- (2) Bathing suits
- Lunch (afternoon snack provided)
- Sunscreen (please apply before camp)
- Sneakers (can have sandals but must have sneakers as well)
- Water bottle
What Not To Bring
- Electronic devices (Game boy, cell phone, etc.)
- Trading cards
Meet Our Staff