Camping, like many Y programs, is about learning skills, developing character and making friends. But few environments are as special as camp, where kids become a community as they learn both how to be more independent and how to contribute to a group as they engage in physical, social and educational activities. Camping teaches self-reliance, a love for nature and the outdoors, and the development of attitudes and practices that build character and leadership—all amidst the fun of camp fires, archery, talent shows, and meaningful relationships. Y counselors are dedicated to making sure camp is an amazing experience for every camper.
- Camp Topanemus Camp Topanemus provides a traditional day camp experience that helps children and teens grow in spirit, mind and body based on the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. With our safe, affordable, quality programs you can be assured that your child will have an amazing camp experience!
- Freehold Swim & Multi-Sport Camp Just the right amount of swimming and sports for your child in a safe, nurturing environment where we incorporate our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility into all that we do.
- Freehold Kiddie & Junior Kiddie Kamps Our Kiddie Kamp programs are the perfect age-appropriate camps for your young child. We offer 9 weeks of camp with flexible full & half-day options. You can choose your days and weeks!
- Old Bridge Day Camp The Old Bridge Y provides a safe and loving environment for each and every child. We are committed to developing your child’s intellectual, social, emotional and physical growth, in a fun camp atmosphere.
- Freehold Borough Summer Camp Freehold Borough's Summer Camp program offers special theme weeks, exciting trips, instructional and recreational swim, music, arts and crafts and special guest visitors over nine fun-filled weeks of summer camp at one affordable, low price!